Tuesday

Bring on the Fall Wardrobes!

This is the dreamiest fall lineup of clothes from Maison Scotch...while I am obsessed with summer weather and bleached out salty hair, I think in my heart this is the kind of clothes I am most comfortable in...chunky soft knits, a palette of greys and creams and browns, skinny jeans, messy ponytails, thick winged eyeliner, scuffed up ankle boots, giant scarves, hints of leather. There are subtle shades of prep school girls in there - the good girl at the front of the glass as well as the bad ass smoking cigarettes cutting class out behind the gym. These are looks from both the lookbook and the fall collection - what's your favorite look? It's hard to just pick one...

3 comments:

Stefany said...

I love the knits and the scarves. The red patterned dress is lovely!
xo

. said...

I am in LOVE with this. I couldn't pick a favourite :P

The Lovelorn

Zaden Rown said...

Wow! These photos completely captivated me. The clothing and the model are beautiful! The blend of flannel, tribal prints and deep burgundy... excuse my drooling