Monday

Rag and Bone Shoes on Gilt

Saw these Rag and Bone flats on sale (but SOLD OUT aarrrgh) on Gilt this morning and fell a little in love. Most of my shoes are either high top converse or ankle boots but I do have a couple pairs of flats - I just like them to be distinctive and have some character, not just a plain slip on shoe. These definitely fall into that category...have a interesting look but are still simple enough to be really versatile and add the right amount of edge to an outfit.

Speaking of Gilt - are you a frequent shopper? I somehow can't manage to take my vitamins everyday and yet, like clockwork, I check into the website at 9 every morning when all the new sales go up (granted, I am already sitting in front of it so it's not like it a stretch...). It's literally a part of my morning routine like a cup of tea or brushing my teeth. I don't buy a ton of stuff but I HAVE to always check what's there just in case because there can be such great deals - the kids deals are the best on things like toys and blankets...and always deals on things like towels and couch pillows and I am pretty sure my sister in law has used it to find some good travel discounts!

1 comment:

eadbertmacario said...

Ring of Gold | Shop for Pure Titanium Earrings at Titsanium
Buy Ring of solo titanium razor Gold from Titsanium Arts titanium lug nuts Online and get instant delivery to ford escape titanium your door. ✓FREE titanium wedding bands for men Delivery Across Canada titanium chainmail ✓NZ$33.00!