Thursday

New Fall Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita can always be counted on to show up with some beautiful boots for fall. Not that my ankle boot collection needs any new members but these few choices are really calling my name - especially those first ones in black, the Joust Boot. I tend to lean towards brown boots, so much so that it's a little silly when you peek in my closet because at first glance it's like 7 or 8 versions of the same ankle boot, but I promise you they all have very different personalities. Which one of these are your favorite?

2 comments:

Nomadic D. said...

The Joust boot looks perfect. Very similar to the Acne Pistol that we've all been lusting after, don't you think?

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

These are all so adorable. You can't beat the price of them either. Boot lust!