Monday

Night Light Love


I almost just want the cut out heart to stick on my fridge...or to be made of some thin vinyl so I can peel and stick it ALL over everywhere I feel like spreading the love (hmmm...that gives me some ideas...) I feel like it wouldn't get the attention it deserves down near the ground! From the font to the neon to the fact that it's even hanging out next to a tiny dino (with a crazy funny expression I must point out)...my own heart goes pitter pat for this little nightlight from etsy seller owly shadow puppets.

2 comments:

Jaszilla said...

Hey! I noticed that you don't have a contact e-mail on your blog, I'd love to contact you about the opportunity to do a giveaway!

I love all your posts, and I'd love to hear back from you!

Have a lovely day!!

todsshoesstores said...

It could possibly be Hogan Shoes Onlinethe fact that store nonetheless retains some using the options which have previously gone away from market styles and however the excellence using the products
could induce one to< align="left">Belstaff Mens Bags purchase them. inside the carry out it will not glance remarkable in your circumstance placing on some outdate albeit expensive garmentsLouis Vuitton Outlet