Sunday

Clare Vivier

There are lots of things that I obsess about that I only see online, these crazy amazing foldover clutches by Clare Vivier being one of those things. Yesterday my friend Tessa just CASUALLY pulled out her new black leather clutch and I about shoved her out of the way to see it up close. They really are beautifully made drop dead gorgeous little bags (and kick ass leather totes too...). Such a great size for all the essentials in just buttery soft leather...and so many color options - makes it hard to choose. Also makes me quite the jealous friend :)

4 comments:

Nomadic D. said...

Totally with you, I've been obsessing over these little clutches for ages now. I think if I somehow managed to get one to come home with me, it wouldn't be plain black, elegant as it is. It would be one of those ones with the contrasting zipper, like the navy with red. So cute.

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

Honestly...WTF said...

Leave it to Tessa to have an amazing bag... and just pull it out like it ain't no thing!!!!

Katie I KCandCo said...

Ohhh! So many pretty colors!!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Must have.. that.. leather.. tote.. so perfect...
Repeat after me "I already have leather totes, I already have leatehr totes, I already have leather totes"