Sunday

Personal Style


It's interesting to know how different woman approach getting dressed in the morning. I wake up most days and try to put together something that makes me feel pretty, is impressive enough for a surprise client meeting but also well suited to stressing out in front of a computer all day. For me, the perfect style is a blend between the 2005 bohemian queen Sienna Miller and the rock and roll laid back classiness of Rosie HW (I'll be the first to admit I am thoroughly obsessed with her style). Though unfortunately some mornings my style ends up more like the hassled first time mom who got spit up on at the last second and gave up entirely on trying to look cute...what do you think about in the morning? Do you go with the mood you woke up in? Plan the outfit around your new fall boots? Do you even think about it or do you just throw on whats near by and clean? While I make my bed every morning, it's inevitable that I have the piles of reject outfits piled on top of the freshly made bed and random shoes in front of the mirror and it never fails to amuse and confuse my husband.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I definitely go by how I feel in the morning... Leggings are my best friend for lazy days!

Jillian said...

I love Rosie's laid-back but pulled together look. I have been attempting that a lot lately.

Tessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love putting on something unique, I'm so over the skinny denim and crop top phase. Together and by themselves? No. Bit with a blazer and a cute pair of boots it looks good, so, basically I like outdoing others! :)