Tuesday

Dia Frampton

Not really a watcher of The Voice but when Dia Frampton puts out an album (which I believe is inevitable) I am going to buy it for sure. I love the quirky sincerity she adds to Kayne's song Heartless and I love when you see a singer really get behind the song like when you see her clutch the piano bench as if the song is being forced out of her. And it really makes me wish I could SING instead of squawking like a parrot (I am reminded of this every time while singing lullabies to Saxon).

2 comments:

Nomadic D. said...

I'd never heard of her before, but of course went and watched the video right away. She's great! Thanks for introducing me to a new singer, always great to have new music to listen to.

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You should check out Meg & Dia.