Friday

Kara Ackerman

Fell in love with her stackable black and gold ring featured in this months InStyle Magazine and was excited to see a version of it in turquoise and gold (my favorite combination) on her website. I LOVE my engagement ring but it's fun to have other styles and stones to mix it up a bit.Depending on how much i like the turquoise one i think i might have to order the pearl one too (something nice at work happened the other week so i am allowed to celebrate)...the price is right and they would look so lovely stacked together. While it was her rings that caught my eye, she also makes beautiful cuffs and bangles and custom pieces - see for yourself here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words, and great posting! Happy you like my judie rings, love the combo you put together!!!!!!!!