Thursday

Flower Power Mini

Blew off some steam with a little retail therapy at Fashion Island last night...wandered into Urban Outfitters (their style is so neat but the quality has gone so far down) and came out with this rose patterned skirt. its so funny to me all the flower prints that are so trendy right now - at my 8th grade graduation it was ALL ABOUT LAURA ASHLEY and their flowered prints. I think 9 out of 10 girls at my junior high were covered in some sort of flower pattern, me included. I don't own a lot of little skirts but this one is so fun - the extra material (you can;t really tell in the photo) puffs out on the hips and gives a boy butt figure like mine such nice curves and it's really flattering. good thing its summer for so long in Newport Beach so i can get a lot of use out of it.

No comments: