Monday

Play On!

This is my housewarming present to myself...i have always loved records and the distinct sound that they give to good music. My mother-in-law had hers out this weekend and i was shocked and impressed by her collection of records - she has Michael Jackson's Thriller album! Any questions i had about this being a not wise when you don't have the most money kind of purchase were put to rest while we were all doing our best moonwalks and leg swivels around the living room. If it doesn't make you happy to watch a three year old get down to "Billy Jean" than you are cold and dead inside. Plus the thing is turquoise, i mean come on. Can't wait for it to arrive!

PS: If you have any good sources for records, let me know, the good stuff is hard to find.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking everywhere for a box record player. My mum used to have a blue one she lent it to someone and never saw it again. I've been looking everywhere but only to find the 7". Where did you find the 12"?