Wednesday

Honeymoon Present to Myself

I know i am supposed to be hoarding all my money for the wedding and honeymoon...but i wanted to be able to buy SOMETHING cute for me to wear with my new HUSBAND while we crawl around Costa Rica...since i own NO shorts because i hate all shorts (besides jean cut offs which i will make from my own supply for the trip) i am lucky enough to have a fat JCrew gift card so no matter what thats where they will be coming from. but i couldn't resist this fun little peasant dress that looked so perfect for hanging out with a bikini on and if it gets cold, through jeans on under - voila! multipurpose!

On a random note, this is Jon Legend's girlfriend who is modeling for alloy...i know she is young but that must be odd to be modeling for a catalog aimed at 14 yr old girls...

1 comment:

FEDERICA said...

Love this dress! Is perfect for this summer!
Have a sunny weekend!
Warm hugs from Italy!