Tuesday

Walking on Sunshine

No idea where the obsession for all things gold or hot pink came from...i am not a gaudy person or an exceptionally "loud" person or flashy or sparkly but i CRAVE a good dose of shiny or color...not in an outfit so much as like my gold digital watch, or my gold jcrew bag or my hot pink laptop sleeve or the very coveted hot pink duck tape from michaels. and hot pink spray paint - don't get me started! so when i came across these, i had to stop for a sec...i LOVE them and WANT them but not sure if this is a good look or not. i made the mistake of buying a pair of LAMB gold slip on sneakers and they turned out to be the ugliest purchase ever (you could have stopped me T!) and now they are a piece of art on my desk at work. but these seem more subtle, more quiet, more stylish...hmmmmm...

and seriously...buy yourself a roll of hot pink duct tape. it is good for the soul.

2 comments:

pigeon.toed said...

i love duct tape! and in that shade...who can resist?

Tessa said...

i totally approve of these! I think I would even wear them even though they're sneakers...