Wednesday

My Vibe My Life

Every once in a while when I need some refreshing (and totally off the wall) design inspiration, I check out Kelly Wearstler's blog My Vibe My Life. I love her flair for the bold, the bright and the unexpected pieces and the way she weaves a lot of her own sketches and paintings into her interiors - and now her clothing line. There is one post on her warehouse (yes...WAREHOUSE) of archived furniture and objects that she has been collecting over the years. Can you imagine just getting to stroll through that place to see all the amazing items in person. She is definitely someone you seem to either love or hate...not a lot of in between with her because of her in your face approach. I love it...BUT I also couldn't live in it...it's a little too much for me. But she never fails to give me some idea of color or pattern combinations or direction that I wouldn't have thought of before.


14 comments:

Wedding sarees said...

This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article, great way of bring such topic to discussion.

Margarita said...

Que blog tan interesante :D

long frocks said...

You described it very beautiful. your writing style grabbed my intentions,would love to read more about it… 

ha long bay said...

most epic track ever. Over a year in the making, we put everything into this song . ha long bay

Robert Jennifer said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.para queda de cabelo

Unknown said...

Thanks, treving hanoi
hanoi old quarter walking tour
street food tour hanoi
hanoi street food walking tour
hanoi street food tour
hanoi food tour

Anonymous said...

every journey with me is a celebration and halong bay cruise is the most beautiful memories of my life

Anonymous said...

travel itinerary my most fun you know : bai tho junk vietnam | au co cruise vietnam

Đinh Minh Vũ said...

Trung tâm đào tạo Kỹ năng mềm là một trong những trung tâm tốt nhất có thể giúp bạn Xây dựng hình ảnh cá nhân hay giúp bạn Phỏng vấn tiếp viên hàng không hoặc kỹ năng phỏng vấn tuyển dụng đều rất tốt

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tours coolest Here I'll let you enjoy : bhaya cruise halong bay | bhaya cruise halong bay | bai tho cruise junk | Asia tour honeymoon

Unknown said...

thanks, hanoi travel, hanoi travel agency, hanoi tourist, hanoi tourist attractions, hanoi to halong, hanoi to halong bay, hanoi to halong bay bus, hanoi airport to halong bay, hanoi tours, hanoi package tours,

Thanh said...

Ha Long bay cruise
Ha Long Silver Sea Cruise
Halong Royal Palace Cruise
Hanoi Food Tours by Motorbike
Viola Cruise Halong
------------- ------------
Royal Palace 3 days
Halong Party Cruise
Imperial Cruise

Crystal Glow said...

Hey

I was checking out some of the articles on your site and found this post about the topic eg (skincare) & I really loved it

http://girlobsessed.blogspot.com/

Even we have a similar kind of article which I am sure you & your reader will love it.

It will be a great help for us if you can add https://crystalglow.in/all-you-need-to-know-about-crystal-glow-advanced-brightening-cream/
On your website.

It might be worth a mention in your article.

Either way, keep up the awesome work