Wednesday

My Vibe My Life

Every once in a while when I need some refreshing (and totally off the wall) design inspiration, I check out Kelly Wearstler's blog My Vibe My Life. I love her flair for the bold, the bright and the unexpected pieces and the way she weaves a lot of her own sketches and paintings into her interiors - and now her clothing line. There is one post on her warehouse (yes...WAREHOUSE) of archived furniture and objects that she has been collecting over the years. Can you imagine just getting to stroll through that place to see all the amazing items in person. She is definitely someone you seem to either love or hate...not a lot of in between with her because of her in your face approach. I love it...BUT I also couldn't live in it...it's a little too much for me. But she never fails to give me some idea of color or pattern combinations or direction that I wouldn't have thought of before.


7 comments:

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Wedding sarees said...

This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article, great way of bring such topic to discussion.

Margarita Encinas said...

Que blog tan interesante :D

kate said...

Thanks goodness I tried Lebron Soldier VI . we get the goods from the factory directly ,so the price is very cheap , and We only sell authentic shoes. No variants and no fakes.

This kind of Zoom Soldier is people's best choice because of it's elegant and durable,classic and healthy.Lebron Soldier VI is one of the best traction surface. Forefoot Zoom Air is featured, providing you with low profile responsiveness. Minus the Carbon Fiber & Flywire. Durability & strength are present as they typically are in Fuse which is used throughout making the overall construction. Zoom Soldier series has always been LeBron James summer special main combat boots, and pointing to outdoor basketball field, and more rugged appearance, also more relevant LeBron series have been design features. The instep exaggerated giant Swoosh at Hyperdunk 2012 , a variety of modules and the appearance of splicing is also the series one of the few to try.If you look at the sole, their is a miCoach logo, a nice addition to the line.http://www.cheaplebronxi.com

nic said...

It is my pleasure coming across your site earlier this week. I came here right now hoping to come across something totally new. I was not disappointed. Your opinions with new solutions on this matter were very helpful and also a terrific assistance to me personally. Many thanks for creating time to jot down these things as well as sharing your ideas.http://nikelebronshoes2013.com/

long frocks said...

You described it very beautiful. your writing style grabbed my intentions,would love to read more about it…