Friday

Sexy And I Know It

So this kid who just graduated from high school has been singing covers of all kinds of songs and posting them to you tube...the first one I saw was the "Sexy and I Know It" song by LMFAO. I have included the original song so you can see for yourself HOW AMAZING this kid really is. His voice tranforms him...I didn't even think it was really his voice at first because it sounded so mature and confident and...dare I say it...sexy.

Noah's Version


LMFAO's Version


Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton


Someone Like You by Adele


I could listen to him all day...

2 comments:

Nomadic D. said...

Wow! He is truly amazing! I'm so glad you posted these videos, I am totally blown away. Thanks!

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Thanks for posting these. He gives me the chills.

Check out The Patti Fiasco on iTunes!