Wednesday

Twig Terrariums


Terrariums became all the rage in the last couple years and NY based friends Michelle and Katy of Twig Terrariums just took them to a whole new level. I appreciate anyone who approaches life with a sense of humor and that's exactly what you see here...they create moss terrariums inside antique, vintage, and new glass containers, apothecary jars, science glass, kitchenware, and any other kind of unusual bins. The containers house tiny little scenes using itty bitty miniatures and the worlds they create are both sweet and kind of bizarro - from dinosaurs escaping, to muggings to brides and grooms to mob hits to graffiti artists getting caught to campers...it's all a little weird (see what i did there...) in the best way possible. 

4 comments:

jillian said...

SO cute! I have been thinking I really need a terrarium on my coffee table.

Anonymous said...

Footwear companies are in aHogan Sneakers tight competition to present their ultimate collections every season. They have the particular team and designers to come up with their latest shoe trends. They try the best< align="left">Discount Belstaff Jackets to bring their brand to the top of fashion industry. Since most women will always want to spoil themselves with beautiful things, these shoes manufacturers also give their special designs for women feet. Onitsuka Tiger Shoes They come with excellent shoes collections to raise the standard of women lifestyle.Louis Vuitton On Sale

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

Madeleine Roberts said...

I saw these at (capsule) show and they are amazing. I love all the little scenes. Just precious.
-Madeleine