Tuesday

Hand Blocked Quilt

I have been obsessing over this quilt for so long that I feel like I might have already posted about it...I spied this hand printed quilt from West Elm on Amber Interior Design blog (obsessed with her bohemian glam aesthetic. I want her kitchen, her dining room, her living room...) and put it on my Christmas list - - and guess what Santa brought! Our bedroom is the skeeviest room in our beach rental and until lately I have just kind of accepted that, but I am now determined to make the best of a crappy room and at least dress it up a little bit. Little things like a pretty bed and a throw rug and hanging up some artwork are helping, I'm only sorry I took so long to get around to it. Next on the to do list is a DIY fabric covered headboard...just have to find the right fabric. Will show the before and after when it gets done - maybe. The room really is that depressing.

No comments: