Wednesday

Head Scarves

Now that it seems like half my hair has fallen out due to post-baby hormones, I am constantly searching for new ways to disguise that fact. Since I am already obsessed with messy bun hair...it seems like this would be the next logical step. Haven't really played with a scarf beyond just tossing one around my neck before so not sure how this will all go down, but I love these looks (collected from Tumblr). Nicole Richie circa 2008 seems to have perfected this style...I like the combo of the pinup girl and the bohemian hippie chick look, messed up hair with a smooth patterned scarf on top.Wish me luck.

11 comments:

Ballad of Seasons said...

I seriously want to use one! but I feel like they really don't go with me:(
xoxo, Betül

http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

whos the model with the orange bandana?

Barret said...

I wish i knew...was just a randomly sourced Tumblr image.

thecityfolklore said...

Very inspirational post! I have more scarves than I probably should have but I wear them almost always in the same way. Such a waste of super stylish opportunities. Can't wait to try some of those! Love love love the bohemian hippie chick look!

Thanks for sharing!

Mary Rose
www.etsy.com/shop/thecityfolklore

Unknown said...

They need a step by step video for all of these (well at least for the more complicated ones)! Love them and I am in the EXACT same book, seems like the more hair my baby grows, the more I lose!

Coley said...

So cute! I love your blog and am your newest follower :)

Coley @
whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So cute and pretty girls! maybe you can find them on c_o_u_g_a_r_s_t_e_r_c_0_m :)

Laurs99 said...

adorable!!! how did you secure the scarves so they stayed in place? that's the part that stumps me.

Blondie said...

I'm one of this girl, totally addict of head scarves.
I love this style half vintage, half-rock'n roll.
50% chanel-classic, 50% trashy pin-up 50's

Beth said...

I am going through chemo and have lost my hair so head scarves are a must. Thank you for this inspirational post! ☺

Unknown said...

I love the look. It doesn't love me though. I'm working on it anyway 😎