Friday

Studded Heart

While checking out the latest over at Honestly...WTF I noticed this photo of a girl in a jean jacket with what looks like a DIY studded heart on the backside. i LOVE this look and am excited to try it myself...I just happen to have two jean jackets that don't get much love these days and a box full of studs. It would look cool with some pyramid studs as well though I don't imagine it being that comfortable to sit against something like that. And speaking of the Honestly girls - their DIY bracelets are a MUST - I have a one that i am so obsessed with (although I am guilty of someone else making it for me - thank you Tessa!). They are beautiful and inexpensive and I get comments on mine all the time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com
@lrstewar