Thursday

Girl Crush Alert!

I have long been obsessed with Binkie Shapiro...for oh so many reasons. She plays the guitar and sings in a band with her boyfriend Fab (The Strokes!), puts out an air of quiet confidence, rocks liquid liner (i want so badly to be able to put it on correctly...) and has an enviable " i am in a cool band" wardrobe. So when I saw her on the Madewell site I took notice. These three looks are EXACTLY how I like to dress...the skinny jeans, the muted colors, the messy hair and always ALWAYS the beat up ankle boots. And fortunately (or unfortunately if you are my bank account) there is a Madewell at the mall...one of the few places that makes me actually want to venture IN the mall...

1 comment:

Nomadic D. said...

My god, she looks like the epitome of cool. Love the clothes, love the makeup, love the styling.

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/