Tuesday

Neon Workout

Can't think of the last time I bought a sports bra - they have never done much for me and my figure (i know that's not the POINT but who likes their boobs flattened to 12 yr old boy status) and I am not a giant runner who needs tons of support but I fell hard for a neon coral bra at Target today. The photos do not do the electric glow of these any justice...my problem was only WHICH fabulous color (neon yellow, coral, pink, green and blue) do I bring home? I chose the neon orange/coral number and can't wait to bust out the jogging stroller and WALK really really fast in my new sports bra.

1 comment:

Nomadic D. said...

the orange is by far the cutest. I love the little delicate straps as opposed to the typical wide ones (like on the pink).

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/