Wednesday

Baby Girl Artwork

I think great artwork in a kids room is a must...to be surrounded with beauty from day one seems like a superb concept...i have a small list of items i want to have - SOMEDAY - in my kids rooms...ranging from the likes of Shel Silverstein, Quentin Blake, and my brother, to items like a giant pink Funny Girl poster. and i have saved this little gem if one day there happens to be a girl baby. something is soothing and sweet about both the sentiment and color palette of this little piece from a 1972 edition of "Hansel und Gretel" illustrated by Werner Klemke. HERE.

click to see a larger version

1 comment:

caitlinmccoyoconnor said...

Hi! I love your blog - I check it every day!

If you want to check out my blog:
http://nannyinvogue.blogspot.com/

It's about my attempt to combine fashion and nannying. :)