Wednesday

Inspirational Print

This has gotten me all inspired to make christmas cards this year...since it's our first christmas as a married couple, i think it would be fun to do something that celebrates that. I have worked a heart into almost all of our other cards so this definitely struck a chord in my creativity - i LOVE the idea of our two prints mingling...i would want to put our own spin on it but i really am floored by this little card. Reminds me of a Charlie Brown arts and crafts book i had when i was little - i loved the section where it showed all the things that could be made using your fingerprints - there was one where a little face and stick legs was drawn onto a thumbprint and it still can make me giggle even though that book is loooooooooooong gone.

I have this saved but can't remember who made it - sorry!

No comments: