Friday

Hello You.

My Dearest Justin...helllllloooooo. Its no secret that i love you. that you make me laugh till i cry, that i sit here watching your videos chin in my hand with a silly grin on my face while i am supposed to be designing someone's website. i enjoy watching you so much that i forgive you for being in a horribly cheesy boyband, for the all denim suit you wore to that awards show, for the unfortunate jerry curl you used to rock. let's face it, those things were long ago and i know i have moved past them. you seem like so much fun - kind and sweet and cute and TALENTED and so fricking FUNNY. I love my husband, but i sure do have a crush on you.







(If the video doesn't play, just click again on video player and it will take you to the hulu site to watch it)

No comments: