Wednesday

Slouchy Fall Presents For Your Feet


Having just moved and re-organized all my clothes...it put into perspective my clothing habits and styles i lean towards. I favor dark and gray skinny jeans and pants, button down flannel type shirts, cardigans, white tank tops and LOADS and loads of brown boots. I have 8 pairs of brown boots (2 tall, 2 not as tall, 2 slightly less tall, one ankle height and one moccasin booties.) Some are never really put into rotation and will soon be sold, but the brown ankle boots are worn to death. i LOVE them. In all capitals. So when i saw these at dolce vita of course i fell in love and immediately determined that what i was missing from my collection was a pair of slouchy brown boots. Never black, i don't know why, it just never works for me as shoes.
Okay AND these strappy ones (everyone needs some strappy) from Steve Madden.

1 comment:

Barret said...

PS i went to go buy the strappy boots and they are beyond heinous. they are AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.

Barret/Girl Obsessed