Saturday

There are no words

These are the most striking wedding images i have seen online. (i am slightly obsessed with weddings lately for obvious reasons...). The first are because the bride blew me away by thinking so far beyond the norm for these little "walls" she set up in an overgrown field. She sketched them out and loving father and husband to be built them...that she created such an oasis in an overgrown field blows my mind...especially the wall they wed in front of with the chandelier...i don;t have words for how much i respect her creativity and imagination. especially because i am trying to think of our own little altar creation for us to stand in front of. she has challenged me!



This other image is just so overwhelmingly romantic and powerful. I love the thought that a community of friends and family would put this together for them...i am realizing that's my favorite part of a wedding - the support and energy that exists for the couple in their endeavor - out of sheer happiness and love. I can't even fathom how powerful it would be to dance in that circle of light...it looks amazing.


These images come from one of my favorite weddings sites out there - Once Wed. She puts together the most inspiring and inspirational real weddings and ideas. 






No comments: