Tuesday

So Random

At the pharmacy this morning along with a prescription i picked up some trail mix and a bag of swedish fish - my ultimate sugar weakness. The lady who rang me up picked up the fish and then looked at me and asked if i was from illinois. huh? the weirder thing is that yes, i am, but like a billion years ago, still it was sort unsettling to have someone just state that about you who...like something about me had totally given me away like my outfit or my accentshe said she has always known them as a midwest thing even though she is from the midwest and has never even tasted one. just random.

this is also the same lady who if you ring up something embarrassing along with your prescription, she never fails to call out the name and ask for some kind of price check or just asks you questions about how the stuff works. good times.

No comments: