Monday

Lotions and Potions and Bears Oh My!

There are tons of fun products for sale at beauty exclusive. I am obsessed with any kind of new fun scrub or lotion or oil...my bathroom cabinets are starting to overflow because i can't resist splurging on the next new thing - and i am totally guilty of being sucked in by attractive packaging. Taking a bath is my biggest guilty pleasure - turning the water on super hot, throwing in a handful of strong good smelling bath salts and reading a book locked away in the bathroom solves so many of life's problems...for my 30th birthday my boyfriend made me a bath with candles and yummy scents and flowers and then left me to veg out - it was perfect! I love these Verbena Bath Salts by Kathleen Lewis...and they would look so good even sitting on the shelf. 

Check out the website for lots of other dreamy goods by Voluspa, Nuxe Paris, Roger&Gallet, Archipelago Botanicals, the Greek products from Korres and so many others.

No comments: